Middle Childhood Education from Roosevelt University leads to Illinois teaching credentials in the areas of English language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
The MA in Middle School Education prepares teacher candidates to address the learning and socio-emotional needs of children in middle school classrooms.
- Adolescent Development, Learning, and Motivation
- Bilingual and ESL Education
- Creating Integrated Content & Learning Communities in Middle Childhood Education
- Field Experiences in Middle Childhood Education
- Student Teaching Seminar: Middle Childhood Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTeaching Secondary Education View 1807 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Admission to the program requires a BA degree in any academic area with a grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale, at least 120 credit hours of undergraduate courses from an accredited college or university.
- Complete an online application
- Submit the appropriate documentation
- Official transcripts from the institution which awarded his/her undergraduate degree.
International17046 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17046 USD per year during 24 months.
National17046 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17046 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.