About this Degree
The MBA - Executive Leadership at James Madison University is designed to focus on "Leading Through Change." Our curriculum has a strong and highly engaging leadership focus, providing you with the hard and soft skills necessary for a successful transition into high-level positions.
In addition to addressing the critically important issues in all functional business disciplines, this program has a particular emphasis on:
- Stakeholder leadership
- Understanding, leading and creating change across your organization
- Crisis management
- Global competitive issues
- Supply chain challenges
Emphasizing both in-class and experiential activities, learning takes place face-to-face as well as synchronously, using the latest online technologies. The program is a hybrid of live virtual classes and in-person residencies that meet once a month on a Saturday in Northern Virginia*. All executive leadership students have access to executive career coach Michael O’Brien, a TEDx Speaker and author.
- Foundations of Marketing Leadership
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Corporate Financial Decision-Making
- Information Systems Strategy and Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Managing in an Innovation-Driven Global Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1131 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score
- Overall undergraduate grade point average. Please note: a baccalaureate degree in business is not required to apply to the JMU MBA Program.*
- Resume citing work experience
- Two letters of recommendation from professional contacts who can speak to your accomplishments in the workplace, growth potential, and ability to succeed in the JMU MBA program.
- A minimum of five years of full-time work experience
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.