The Athletic Training program offered by University of North Florida will prepare students for the Board of Certification Examination to become a Certified Athletic Trainer. The UNF MSAT program provides students the opportunity to gain valuable clinical experience in a variety of settings, including secondary school, college/university, professional, clinic, and industrial.
To develop competent and caring health professionals for the 21st century who are diligent in the pursuit of knowledge, make significant contributions to the communities and individuals that they serve, and become leaders of their chosen professions.
- Gross Anatomy for Athletic Trainers
- Orthopedic Assessment and Diagnosis
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Emergency Management of Athletic Trauma
- Clinical Integration
- Clinical Medicine
- Athletic Training Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 520 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- etter of intent
- Describe personal prior experiences, accomplishments, and career goals
- GRE test scores
- Taken within the last 5 years
- Preferred scores above the 50th percentile in the verbal, quantitative, and analytical areas
- GRE is recommended but not required
- Students must complete all prerequisite courses prior to successfully matriculating through the MSAT
- Failure to submit final transcripts by June 30th will result in dismissal from the MSAT
- Meet the technical standards for admission
- 50 hours of observational experience under the supervision of a Certified Athletic Trainer
International34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 24 months.
National34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State24211 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24211 USD per year during 24 months.
Living off campus
- Local - $25,531
- National and international - $35,449
Living costs for Jacksonville Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.