Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader from Regis College fits you if you are interested in learning more about the first new role established in nursing in over three decades.
Our program prepares nurses to become a leader who is able to address these complex issues and practice along the continuum of care in any healthcare setting.
- Nursing Theory
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- Health Policy, Politics, and Perspectives
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 322 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- Personal statement; resume; three letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director
- A GPA of 3.0 from previous coursework
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
- A non-refundable application fee
International15288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 30 months.
National15288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.