Applied Mathematics at the University of Delaware offer five-year financial aid packages combining teaching, research, and fellowship opportunities, a beautiful campus in a lively town, and a central location in the mid-Atlantic on the Eastern seaboard. Our faculty contains internationally recognized researchers in core areas of mathematics and its applications.
As such, we offer a wide range of potential research topics for Ph.D. candidates. Graduates from our program have gone on to prestigious postdoctoral research positions, tenure-track positions combining research and teaching, and jobs in industry, commerce, and in government agencies, such as the National Security Agency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 596 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.