In the past, leading systems engineers with large corporations have had academic backgrounds as diverse as engineering, management, and liberal arts. However, these experts in the field of systems engineering are few in number.
The Master of Science in Systems Engineering program will serve to educate professionals to solve industry challenges of the 21st century. These professionals will develop the fundamental systems engineering knowledge to assess program risks, understand requirements and develop solutions to meet the complex needs of business and technology.
Systems Engineering classes are offered completely on-line. Instructors use a variety of state-of-the-art instructional tools that allow students to pursue the Systems Engineering degree from anywhere they can access the Internet.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- System Architecture
- Engineering Economic Analysis
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 236 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Official transcript to be sent from each college or university attended.
- An official copy of scores from the "General Test" of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable, or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or have a minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- At least two (2) recommendations by former or current supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues,
- A 1 - 2 page Statement of Purpose describing your career and educational goals, and
- A current resume.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.