This Engineering Management program at the Kennesaw State University is a 100% online master’s program which prepares those individuals in the engineering arena to address the complex industry issues of today by combining engineering, management, and business aspects through a comprehensive and quantitative curriculum.
- This 30 semester-hour degree develops future industry leaders by further developing the student’s learned science skills with sound business leadership methodology.
- A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing and Leading Work Behavior
- Total Quality
- Statistics for Quality Assurance
- Project Management Processes
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Business Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 818 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). Official GRE scores OR alternative: You must submit an official copy of scores from the “General Test” of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable:
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Statement of Purpose
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.