This 30 semester-hour degree develops future industry leaders by further developing the student's learned science skills with sound business leadership methodology. The objective of the degree is to produce graduates who are ready to be business leaders in a technical engineering professional work environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Quality Assurance
- Project Management Processes
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Official transcript to be sent from each college or university attended.
- An official copy of scores from the "General Test" of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable, or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or have a minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- At least two (2) recommendations by former or current supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues,
- A 1 - 2 page Statement of Purpose describing your career and educational goals, and
- A current resume.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.