The Software Engineering program at the Kennesaw State University consists of seven required courses and a number of electives.
You can either take the project option, under which you complete four elective courses and a software engineering capstone project; or the thesis option, under which you complete three elective courses as well as a thesis.
- You must have at least a bachelor's degree to enter the program.
- To meet the needs of working adults, courses in the program are available both face-to-face and online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Emerging Software Engineering Processes
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Project Planning & Management
- Software Architecture
- Object-Oriented Analysis & Design
- Software Testing and Verification
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 225 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- Meet all KSU Graduate College Admission Requirements.
- Resume/Vita required.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum undergraduate degree GPA 2.75. Lower GPA is considered on a case-by-case basis.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.