The Information Technology program from the Kennesaw State University is designed either for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in a computing discipline - such as Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering, or students who have an undergraduate degree in a non-computing discipline.
- The program includes a variety of elective courses and allows students to design a custom program with focus in several areas of IT including Data Management and Analytics, IT security, Health Information Technology, and Networking.
- This degree prepares graduates to pursue IT leadership positions in industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Design Studio
- IT Service Delivery
- IT System Acquisition & Integration
- Information Security Concepts & Administration
- IT Policy and Law
- Foundations of Health Information Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 449 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Meet all KSU Graduate College Admission Requirements.
- Resume/Vita required.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum undergraduate degree GPA 2.75. Lower GPA is considered on a case-by-case basis.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.