From courses in cost accounting procedures to advanced topics such as pensions and post-retirement benefits, SNHU's professional accountancy Plus One master's program can help equip you with the latest concepts and practices necessary for professional accounting and auditing.
When paired with the Degree in Three bachelor's accounting program, this MS in Professional Accountancy (Plus One) at Southern New Hampshire University program allows accounting majors to finish their bachelor's degree in 3 years and use the fourth year to earn their master's - saving time and money.
Designed with aspiring Certified Public Accountants in mind, the MS Professional Accountancy Plus One will immerse you in accounting and auditing topics that are likely to be on the CPA exam.
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission - to help you see yourself succeed.
The benefits of getting your professional accountancy degree at SNHU include:
- Supportive community. Join the SNHU campus community of students who are closely connected with faculty and staff dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty. Learn from highly credentialed faculty members who are experts in their fields and interact with you in the classroom, dining hall, fitness center and more.
- Minimal requirements. No GRE or GMAT required for admission.
- Opportunity. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni and strong connections with employers for internship and career opportunities.
- Campus experience. Enjoy more than 50 student clubs, Division II athletics and fun events on our 300-acre campus in Manchester, N.H., named a "Best Place to Live" by Money magazine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Accounting
- Advanced Auditing
- Situational Ethics in Accounting
- Federal Income Tax of Corporations and Partnerships
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
All transcripts submitted must be official or attested copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be issued by the institution in a sealed and stamped envelope.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6300 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National Students: 700$ per credit
International Merit Scholarship: As part of the commitment to international students and their academic achievement, Southern New Hampshire University offers merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.