The Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) from Drake University helps you develop these valuable skills, while also allowing you to identify an area of emphasis that best fits your career goals.
Convenience and Quality
- Evening and weekend courses provide flexible scheduling for working professionals to complete your degree in as little as two years, attending part-time
- Customize your degree with a concentration area that fits your career interests
- Learn from expert faculty who are recognized scholars and experienced practitioners
- Leave each class session with lessons and skills you can apply the next day in your job and throughout your career
- Benefit from the knowledge of your peers, who come from a wide variety of industries and positions
- Gain invaluable access to the CBPA’s graduate alumni, who work in more than 200 companies across Iowa
- Utilize all you’ve learned toward solving a real-world problem in a unique capstone, the final course of the program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Changing Environment & Management of Public & Nonprofit Organizations
- Managing Human Resources as Assets
- Applying Information, Research, and Analysis in Nonprofit and Public Environments
- Public Budget & Financial Management
- Public Organizations & Leadership
- Public Policy Decision Making and Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 630 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Admission with Conditions
- International Students
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Des Moines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.