The Computational and Applied Mathematics program from Rice University provides students with a fundamental understanding of computational and applied mathematics tools that are essential to tackle complex problems in science, engineering and business.
- The MCAAM degree does not require a thesis.
- It takes one and a half to two years to complete an MCAAM degree when studying full time.
- One hundred percent of MCAAM graduates received employment offers before they graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computational Science
- Partial Differential Equations
- Modeling Mathematical Physics
- Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- Discontinuous Galerkin Methods for Solving Engineering Problems
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 267 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
- Application Fee
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- GRE Scores
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable)
International51500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51500 USD per year during 12 months.
National51500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51500 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.