We offer a master degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at the Moody Bible Institute. You’ll be equipped to be a servant leader who can help transform your community and integrate faith into your work. Learn from professors with years of experience who will invest in your life and partner with you.
Take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you, with two flexible options:
- Come to campus in Chicago, where you’ll study in a classroom setting and get practical experience in the MTS Counseling Center.
- Bible and Theology courses can be taken online, on campus, or in a modular format.
- Human Development
- Professional Identity and Ethical
- Theories of Counseling
- Counseling Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesClinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 709 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS
International9210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4605 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4605 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.