We offer a master degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at the Moody Bible Institute. You’ll be equipped to be a servant leader who can help transform your community and integrate faith into your work. Learn from professors with years of experience who will invest in your life and partner with you.
The graduating class of 2017 has 100% job placement and a 100% pass rate on the National Counselor Examination. You’ll graduate equipped and ready to meet others where they are while you reflect the character of Christ.
Take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you, with two flexible options:
- Come to campus in Chicago, where you’ll study in a classroom setting and get practical experience in the MTS Counseling Center.
- Bible and Theology courses can be taken online, on campus, or in a modular format.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development
- Professional Identity and Ethical
- Theories of Counseling
- Counseling Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Counselling Clinical Psychology View 1959 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS
International13800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.