This Clinical Lab Sciences program at University of Massachusetts Lowell provides individuals with the level of graduate education to develop those skills required to upgrade the quality of their job performance and enhance their opportunities for advancement in their professions.
Students will develop skills and knowledge required for the advanced degree, including critical and independent thinking, research design, normal and pathophysiology, analytical method evaluation and scientific literature assessment. Students will also develop competencies in administration and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development and Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Applications of Molecular Genetics
- Infectious Disease
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesChemistry Human Medicine View 430 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form with signature.
- Felony Disclosure Form
- Certified copies of university academic transcripts and final degree certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL score ONLY).
- Three signed letters of reference – academic or professional.
- Statement of purpose (student’s full name clearly stated on each page).
- Original Bank Statement/Financial Documents (no older than 6 months), if the bank statements are not in student’s name, please provide a letter of support
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.