Offering courses that, in combination with the MPA core curriculum, meet the accreditation standards of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration, students investigate a range of topics from Managing the Continuum of Care and Global Health Issues to Comparative Health Systems and Health Finance and Control Systems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Organizational Theory
- Budgeting and Finance
- Public Policy Administration
- Human Resources Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Management View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Submit an application
- Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended. If your transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, you MUST include an official English translation.
- Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- Submit a bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa.
International24925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24925 USD per year and a duration of .
National24925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24925 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.