We offer a master degree in Biblical Studies at the Moody Bible Institute. Discover God in a new way and practice applying what you learn. Form relationships with your professors and other students from around the world.
If you enjoy your nine to five but are looking for more, don’t be discouraged—you can find purpose beyond your career. You can integrate your faith with your everyday life and gain a deeper sense of wonder at the beauty, depth, and power of God’s Word.
Pursue your degree from home, come to campus, or combine the two learning venues.
Take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you, with three flexible options:
- Study online, so you can keep your current schedule while you learn.
- Come on campus to Chicago or Michigan, where you’ll study in a classroom setting.
- Combine online and on-campus options with modular classes. Keep your commitments at home and a flexible schedule and still get the classroom experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Studies in the Psalms and Wisdom Books
- Studies in the Gospels and Acts
- Studies in the Epistles
- Studies in the Old Testament Historical Books
- Studies in the Pentateuch
- Studies in the Prophets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 579 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS
International16560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.