We offer a master degree in Biblical Studies at the Moody Bible Institute. Discover God in a new way and practice applying what you learn. Form relationships with your professors and other students from around the world.
Pursue your degree from home, come to campus, or combine the two learning venues.
Take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you, with three flexible options:
- Study online, so you can keep your current schedule while you learn.
- Come on campus to Chicago or Michigan, where you’ll study in a classroom setting.
- Combine online and on-campus options with modular classes. Keep your commitments at home and a flexible schedule and still get the classroom experience.
- Studies in the Psalms and Wisdom Books
- Studies in the Gospels and Acts
- Studies in the Epistles
- Studies in the Old Testament Historical Books
- Studies in the Pentateuch
- Studies in the Prophets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 362 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
International9210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4605 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4605 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.