The Theological Studies program at Saint Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary offers theological preparation for ministries other than priesthood, such as the permanent diaconate, or for personal theological enrichment. The program is aligned to the academic standards of The National Directory for the Formation, Ministry, and Life of Permanent Deacons. Candidates in formation for the permanent diaconate in the Archdiocese of Miami and the Diocese of Palm Beach receive their academic formation through the MATS program.
- Intro to Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- Fundamental Theology
- Theological Anthropology
- Liturgical Theology
- Pro‐Seminar and Music
- Critical Issues in Pastoral Ministry
- Pastoral Language/Elective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 601 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form.
- Autobiographical Summary.
- Official copies of Academic Records from all colleges and universities attended
- Sacramental Records (Baptism and Confirmation) issued within the last year.
- Physical Examination Record issued within the last year.
- Picture of Student/Applicant.
- Copy of Driver’s License (if applicant does not have a DL, he will be required to apply
International16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Boynton Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.