Its goal is to serve place-bound students that desire strong theory, computational, analytical, policy and technical foundations in geographic information science and systems.
- This Spatial Informatics graduate degree at The University of Maine is the online version of the on-campus MS in Spatial Information Science and Engineering degree and accommodates students from wide ranging undergraduate degree backgrounds.
- Distance students take the same comprehensive graduate course content with the same high-caliber full-time professors as taken by on-campus graduate students.
- Formal Foundations for Information Science
- Information Systems Programming
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Systems Law
- Design of Information Systems
- Principles of Geographic Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology Artificial Intelligence View 395 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Application fee
- Original transcripts
- Original TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
International17700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.