A Degree Focused on Service
The Accounting program of Indiana Institute of Technology expands your accounting knowledge in two key areas: government/nonprofit accounting and fraud examination. This prepares you for work in both fields, which are important and personally fulfilling industries for service-oriented professionals.
With a core in business administration, our MBA-accounting program teaches future professionals how to become leaders and instills business ethics, theory, and motivational skills in students. The program incorporates the Becker CPA Review in the curriculum, providing 6 credits toward your MBA. The Review acts as the capstone for the program. By completing our program, you will earn an MBA and be well prepared to sit for each part of the CPA exam.
A Wide Field of Careers
There are numerous paths available to graduates of the MBA-accounting program such as becoming a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), or working as agents in the FBI or the U.S. Postal Inspector Service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Executive Management
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Business Statistics
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 637 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (equivalent to a four-year US baccalaureate degree)
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- English proficiency test results (for students from non-English speaking countries)
- Complete graduate division application package, two letters of recommendations, official university transcript (certified and evaluated by one of our approved transfer credit agencies, if necessary)
- To obtain the proper immigration document (i.e. I-20 or DS-2019), please be prepared to submit the following: current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD, sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support, copy of official passport
International18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.