Graduates of this Instructional Technology program at The University of Maine develop a depth of knowledge on how to design innovative environments that support diverse needs, devise strategies to seamlessly integrate technology to inspire learning and increase learner achievement, and understand technology’s impact in an increasingly connected world.
- Students not only gain expertise, they learn how to research and use new technology as it emerges to become leaders in implementing technology-enhanced learning experiences.
- Digital Age Teaching and Learning Methods
- Studio in Computing for Learning
- Instructional Design and Project Management
- Organizational Leadership for Educational Technology
- Educational Research
- Universal Design for Learning and Curriculum Access
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 199 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- An online application
- An essay describing your motivation for obtaining an M.Ed. in Instructional Technology
- Résumé detailing your professional experience
- Official academic transcripts
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.