The Family Nurse Practitioner program of The University of Maine may be tailored for full-time or part-time study. Course formats are a mix of online and classroom instruction. Clinical experiences are arranged to meet program outcomes and to accommodate the needs of the student. The Graduate Program Coordinator and the student’s academic advisor will help plan a program of study and timeframe that meets the academic and clinical requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Families in Health and Illness
- Advanced Health Appraisal and Physical Assessment: Nurse Practitioner
- Theory Development in Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Professional Issues in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 699 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
- Official English proficiency examination scores are required unless you have received a degree from an English-speaking institution
- Certification of Finances to be submitted at the time of admission
- A copy of your passport or visa to aid in processing I-20 paperwork
Experience as a Registered Nurse
International1503 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1503 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1503 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1503 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State461 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 461 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.