Health care issues affecting rural and other underserved communities are integrated throughout the curriculum.
The Family Nurse Practitioner program from The University of Maine may be tailored for full-time or part-time study. Course formats are a mix of online and classroom instruction.
- Clinical experiences are arranged to meet program outcomes and to accommodate the needs of the student.
- The Graduate Program Coordinator and the student’s academic advisor will help plan a program of study and timeframe that meets the academic and clinical requirements.
- Families in Health and Illness
- Advanced Health Appraisal and Physical Assessment: Nurse Practitioner
- Theory Development in Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Professional Issues in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 805 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
Experience as a Registered Nurse
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.