The master’s degree is for those just beginning graduate study, while the Ed.S. is a terminal degree program that offers opportunities beyond the master’s level.
- Students in the Educational Leadership program at The University of Maine will be positioned to apply for a variety of school district-level leadership and director positions. While it does not require a dissertation, the Ed.S. degree program can help develop research skills.
- Whether you decide to undertake our programs as part of a cohort or design your own course of study with a faculty advisor, our students are part of a learning community in which both professors and students construct the experience together.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Dynamics of Change
- The Principalship
- Organizational Analysis in Education
- Social and Ethical Foundations
- Seminar in Teacher Leadership
- Resource-Based Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Educational Leadership View 459 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.