The Theology degree program at the World Mission University requires 48 semester credits. As many as 24 semester credits of graduate work may be transferred from another institution.
The goal of this program is to equip students with theological thinking and ministry competencies as Christian leaders.
Upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
- Understand the Christian theology on the Biblical Foundation.
- Develop a missiological approach in their living contexts.
- Understand spirituality and develop their own spiritual discipline.
- Demonstrate cultural and social understanding and competence.
- Demonstrate leadership for effective ministry.
- To graduate from the Master of Arts in Theology program the student is required to have completed a minimum of 48 semester credits with a 2.5 GPA or above.
- At least 24 credits must be completed at World Mission University.
- All courses at the Masters level are numbered 500 – 699.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 607 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International6720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per credit during 12 months.
National6720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.