It is, however, a flexible program that allows for special emphasis in the area of Biblical Preaching, Christian Counseling, Church Ministry, and Church Music.
The Divinity degree program at the World Mission University incurs three academic years and requires 88 semester hours of credit. As many as 44 semester credits may be transferred from another institution.
Upon completing this degree, students will be able:
- To exegete the text of scripture as given in the original languages (Scripture)
- To demonstrate growth in personal integrity and spiritual depth (Spirituality)
- To demonstrate knowledge of the Christian tradition gained through the study of theological disciplines (Christian Tradition)
- To understand the particularity of cultural context and apply God’s eternal word to a changing world and to particular individuals and congregations (Culture)
- To provide effective ministerial skills (Ministry Skills)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- To graduate from the Master of Divinity degree program, the student is required to complete a minimum of 88 semester credits and write a Ministry project. The student must have a GPA of 2.5 or above. M.Div students must pass a comprehensive Bible exam before graduation.
- To complete the program, a Ministry project must be submitted and approved by the graduation committee. The student will register for the course PT606 Ministry Project during the final year of the program and submit a prospectus and outline of the project for faculty approval.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 720 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International280 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 280 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National280 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 280 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.