After graduating the Marketing program at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam , you will be given the state-of-the-art knowledge and marketing theory you need to make a genuine difference in the field of marketing.
You will be taught by the very best: leading experts who publish in the most prestigious international marketing journals. They will help you find your own way in the world of branding & advertising, digital marketing, geomarketing, marketing strategy, consumer marketing, retail and e-commerce, and cross-cultural consumer research.
Become a specialist, a critical thinker with a mind of your own and the academic skills to get to grips with complex issues. Learn to operate effectively in a team, to give inspiring presentations and above all to develop keen powers of observation: the ability to see what’s really going on in a company and to pinpoint precisely what needs to be done. This is what VU Amsterdam calls “Looking further”.
- Most alumni are active in management positions going from management traineeships to brand -, account -, process -, product -, project - and general management. Further, our alumni population is also well represented by positions in consulting (e.g. data analyst, intelligence manager, research consultant and sales & marketing analyst).
- Many of our alumni work for large organizations, (e.g. ABN AMRO Bank N.V., ING Group, PostNL, Henkel and FrieslandCampina), but also many alumni decided to start their own company after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Marketing
- Customer intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Retail and e-commerce
- Management Integration Project
- Branding and Advertising
- Sales and Product Management
- Experimental research
- Cross-Cultural Consumer Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- EU/EEA or Dutch students: 1 June
- Non-EU/EEA students who do not need a study visa and/or a residence permit: 1 June
- Students who need a study visa and/or a residence permit: 1 April.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 8 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to gain admission to our Master’s programme, you need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited research university including at least three full years of academic study amounting to a minimum of 180 EC or equivalent. We do not require a GRE or GMAT test score.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16630 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.