- Enable students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to systematize and apply biblical truth to the intellectual issues confronting the church and the surrounding culture
- Prepare graduates for graduate research programs in such disciplines as theology, apologetics, and church history or, with further practical training, to use their theological knowledge in such ministries as teaching, missions, counseling, or lay church leadership
- Exegete individual passages of Scripture accurately
- Systematize exegetical, historical, and situational data into a consistent and coherent theology
- Offer a thoughtful defense of Christian theology and explain how this theology applies to an individual’s belief and behavior
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systematic Theology & Apologetics
- Greek and Hebrew Languages
- Church History
- Biblical Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
WSC accepts applications for admission up to the start date for each term.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 579 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) at an accredited institution of higher learning
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Satisfactory completion of all application requirements, including a signed application with Application Fee and personal essay, submission of all academic transcripts, and acceptable academic and ecclesiastical reference forms
- (International Students Only) Sufficient evidence of English language proficiency evidenced by a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
International17460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Escondido
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.