- Enable students to gain an understanding of Christian theology with particular attention to the historical development of Christian theological traditions and the critical skills for evaluating them
- Provide students with the necessary skills for evaluating the various approaches to the study of history (historiography)
- Read and analyze representative theologians and texts from throughout the history of Christianity and demonstrate a grasp of the history of biblical exegesis
- Prepare graduates to enter research programs in history or theology or, with further practical training, to use their theological knowledge in such ministries as teaching, missions or lay church leadership
- Articulate a coherent account of the history of exegetical and dogmatic theology
- Demonstrate historical sensitivity in evaluating theology as well as a grasp of the intention behind the various theological formulations in each historical epoch
- Relate the great issues of historical theology to contemporary intellectual and cultural movements
More informationVisit official programme website
- Historical Theology
- Greek and Hebrew Languages
- Systematic Theology & Apologetics
- Church History
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 692 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Pay $30 application fee
- Arrange for your ecclesiastical and academic references
- Official transcripts
International475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of .
National475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.