In the Master of Arts in Religion program at Westminster Theological Seminary, you will join a community of students striving to learn the biblical truths of the Reformation for a variety of ministry and professional contexts. Depending on your calling, this customizable degree will prepare you to pursue advanced graduate work in theology and exegesis or to apply Scripture to your vocation. You can choose to concentrate in theological, biblical, or general studies.
About the program
In this course students will grow in their ability to understand, interpret, and apply the Bible. This course focuses on developing students’ ability to discover the meaning of biblical passages and answer related questions for themselves.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Apologetics
- New Testament Introduction
- Prolegomena to Theology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 720 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Start your application by filling out your desired program, contact information, personal information, and church information.
- Submit two references. The first reference should be from a former professor who understands your academic capabilities and ambitions. The second reference should be from your pastor or a church leader.
- Write a few brief essays reflecting on your view of Christian life and theology
- TOEFL score
International615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.