The Master of Arts in Religion program from Westminster Theological Seminary, combines a comprehensive study of the Word of God with practical ministry experience under the guidance of expert faculty.
- Westminster’s integrated training will uniquely provide you with:
- Competency in biblical languages to equip you to mine Scripture for yourself with accuracy, rather than rely entirely on secondary resources
- A solid understanding of the continuity of redemptive history throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Deep engagement with the story of the Church through the ages in dialogue with history’s greatest thinkers and theologians in an unrivaled Church History curriculum
- Westminster’s signature approach to systematic theology that is rooted in biblical exegesis and the history of redemption
- A distinct covenantal apologetic that brings every thought captive to Christ who is the source of all truth and life
- Biblical exegesis in the original languages throughout the entire curriculum to ensure a full embrace of Holy Scripture
- Precision in how to teach and apply the whole counsel of God in real-world situations for life and ministry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Apologetics
- New Testament Introduction
- Prolegomena to Theology
- 24 months
- 120 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Philosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 238 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Start your application by filling out your desired program, contact information, personal information, and church information.
- Submit two references. The first reference should be from a former professor who understands your academic capabilities and ambitions. The second reference should be from your pastor or a church leader.
- Write a few brief essays reflecting on your view of Christian life and theology
- TOEFL score
International22755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.