The program builds from a broad foundation, grounded in key elements of organizational behavior and operations, and offers four areas of concentration which allow graduates to take on the challenges that lie ahead in the dynamic world of organizational upper management.
The Master of Science in Management from the Walsh College prepares you with the knowledge and skills to lead an organization with confidence.
You’ll become proficient in developing organizational structure and creating competitive operations for wherever your career takes you. Upon completion of the Master of Science in Management, you'll be equipped to:
- Build capacities for organizational learning.
- Design and lead competitive organizations with branding and positioning.
- Manage employee relations including labor units, compensation, and benefits.
- Develop and maintain an effective workforce.
- Conduct business internationally with confidence and cultural awareness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Design Thinking
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Leading Organizational Change
- Communication Strategy for Contemporary Organizations
- Managing Firm Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1576 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.