Walsh’s MSIT program is a DHS STEM designated program. Prospective foreign students gain the additional benefits of enrolling in a STEM designated program when applying for the student visa (F1).
The Information Technology program at the Walsh College combines academic rigor and dozens of hours of hands-on exercises led by faculty with decades of real-world experience in the IT industry. You will train with enterprise-level equipment, maximizing your knowledge and skills to succeed and remain competitive in the constantly-evolving field of IT.
Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE/CD)
- Walsh was one of the first schools in Michigan to be recognized as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense.
- Our IT degrees align with Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security NICE Framework Standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Systems Analysis
- SQL and Databases
- Network Fundamentals
- Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 444 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.