The Walsh College Master of Science in Accountancy (MAC) is designed to teach mastery of accounting concepts and financial analysis, while sharpening your analytical thinking and communication skills.
The Walsh MAC prepares students with a non-accounting* background for a career in corporate or private accounting and includes required prerequisite credit hours for the Certified Public Accounting licensure.
Lifetime Career Services
- Walsh alumni can be found in nearly every Fortune 500 company in Michigan.
- We have the tools, resources, and experienced staff to help you find a new job, navigate a career change, or advance in your current role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Walsh MAC combines online and on ground instruction with personal attention from faculty in small class settings.
- With no GMAT required, four term start dates and year-round registration, you can start anytime and plan your academic year in advance.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.