There is a growing demand for leadership roles in information technology.
Companies in nearly every industry are constantly searching for professionals who have the necessary knowledge and experience to be leaders in information technology.
University of the Potomac’s Master of Science in Information Technology program gives students an advantageous mix of cyber/network preparation with marketable leadership skills for planning and implementing critical computer activities in an organization and managing IT professionals.
Graduates from the Information Technology programme of University of the Potomac-VA Campus will be prepared for roles in data analysis, data and information systems management, cyber and network security, leadership, and marketing.
- Strategic Management
- Network Defense and Countermeasures
- Cloud Computing from the Ground Up
- Data Analysis
- Cyber Crime and Homeland Security
- Enterprise Data Management and Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology View 623 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree in order to enroll in University of the Potomac master’s programs: four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent in other countries.
- International applicants 16 with a 3-year undergraduate degree may be admitted on the recommendation of the Admission Committee which will be based on students’ preparation.
- Two Letters of recommendation from individuals who may be a direct supervisor or university faculty member. *This requirement may be waived for those students with Master level transfer credits*.
- One required essay, in MSWord document form, addressing the student’s preparation for the graduate program.
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5625 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2925 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.