Maybe you want a more hands-on role in diagnosing and treating patients. Or you have a passion for guiding patients toward smart health choices. Or you’re simply ready to have more autonomy in your nursing practice. Accomplish all three as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) — and get there with a degree program that won’t disrupt your schedule.
In this Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner program at University of Phoenix, you’ll be prepared to:
- Assume leadership roles in advanced nursing practice and educational settings
- Perform comprehensive or symptom-focused physical exams
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic and screening tests
- Offer preventive care
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Health Policy And Role Of The Advanced Practice Nurse
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Clinical Applications Of Theory And Research
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Management Of Pediatric And Adolescent Populations
- Adult And Geriatric Management
- Management Of Women's Health Issues
- Advanced Health Assessment II And Clinical Procedures
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 755 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International10368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 30 months.
National10368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.