Understanding how group dynamics and workplace culture emerge can make you a valuable resource for inspiring better performance.
Although this program doesn’t prepare students for professional licensure, you’ll be able to apply psychological principles to address personal, social and organizational problems.
In this Psychology - Industrial-Organizational Psychology program at University of Phoenix, you’ll:
- Understand major concepts, theories and trends in psychology
- Understand work motivation, including job attitudes and factors that affect productivity
- Gain skills for helping individuals and teams function more effectively
- Apply the APA code of ethics when resolving problems related to human behavior
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Skills For Graduate Study
- Developmental Psychology
- Research Methods In Psychology
- Multicultural And Social Issues In Psychology
- Statistics For The Behavior Sciences
- Introduction To Industrial/organizational Psychology
- Physiological Psychology
- Psychology Of Learning
- Cognitive Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Personality Theories
- Human Performance, Assessment, And Feedback
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 730 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 24 months.
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.