With a grounding in general psychology, you’ll learn skills to help you evaluate human behavior and to help individuals and groups function more effectively. Although this program doesn’t prepare students for professional licensure, you’ll be able to apply psychological principles to address personal, social and organizational problems.
In this Master of Science in Psychology program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Identify and consider multicultural and social issues in psychology
- Interpret and analyze data from psychological studies
- Apply complex models of acquired behavior, motivation and memory
- Apply the APA code of ethics when resolving problems related to human behavior
What can you do with a Master's in Psychology degree?
An MSP can prepare you to be a:
- Psychology instructor
- Compliance manager
- Regulatory affairs manager
- Communication Skills For Graduate Study
- Developmental Psychology
- Research Methods In Psychology
- Multicultural And Social Issues In Psychology
- Statistics For The Behavior Sciences
- Physiological Psychology
- Psychology Of Learning
- Personality Theories
- Ethics And Professional Issues
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You have 8-10 opportunities all year long to start your online master’s degree, so you can begin when it best suits your schedule.
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 243 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Must have an undergraduate degree from an approved, college or university with institutional accreditation, or hold a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States.
- Must meet work experience requirements or have access to an organizational environment, depending on your selected degree program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa if residing in the United States.
- Not have been expelled from a previous institution.
- Meet the English proficiency admission requirement.
International16752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 18 months.
National16752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.