With a grounding in general psychology, you’ll learn skills to help you evaluate human behavior and to help individuals and groups function more effectively. Although this program doesn’t prepare students for professional licensure, you’ll be able to apply psychological principles to address personal, social and organizational problems.
In this Master of Science in Psychology program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Identify and consider multicultural and social issues in psychology
- Interpret and analyze data from psychological studies
- Apply complex models of acquired behavior, motivation and memory
- Apply the APA code of ethics when resolving problems related to human behavior
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Skills For Graduate Study
- Developmental Psychology
- Research Methods In Psychology
- Multicultural And Social Issues In Psychology
- Statistics For The Behavior Sciences
- Physiological Psychology
- Psychology Of Learning
- Personality Theories
- Ethics And Professional Issues
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 170 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 17 months.
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.