As electronic health records and other tech-driven innovations transform healthcare, the management of clinical information and patient records is more complex than ever.
Our curriculum aligns with the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
In this Health Administration - Informatics program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Lead data-driven initiatives that enhance patient quality, safety and care
- Manage data privacy
- Measure organizational performance
- Analyze data to inform decision-making
- Track employee productivity, morale and safety
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Informatics For Health Administration
- The Systems Life Cycle
- Data Management And Design In Health Administration
- Systems Thinking In Health Care Environments
- Navigating The Regulatory Environment In Health Care
- Scanning The Health Sector As An Industry Expert
- Operating In Structure: Health Sector Policy And Governance
- Sector Stakeholders: Identifying And Cultivating Alliances
- Leading With Authenticity In The Health Sector
- Tackling The Talent War In The Health Sector
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 177 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 20 months.
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.