You will learn from experienced seminary professors who are devout Christians and passionate about preparing you for Christian service. The Master in Christian Leadership is offered through the University of Dubuque Graduate Program, fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and can be completed in as little as 12 months.
The program requires:
- six credits in Christian Scriptures,
- six credits in the history of Christianity,
- three credits in Christian mission,
- six credits in Christian leadership,
- and nine credits of electives.
A bachelor’s degree in any field is required for admission. Students may apply to transfer in up to 15 graduate credits from accredited graduate theological schools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Introduction to Christian Doctrine I
- Theology of Mission and Evangelism
- Christian Leadership I
- Spiritual Direction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 184 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- Official transcript required.
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- A formal application and two letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s ability to successfully complete a graduate degree.
- A personal statement of objectives for pursuit of this degree.
- Demonstrate writing competence.
- Program application fee.
- Approval of Graduate Admission Committee.
- Language proficiency. Students who have not studied or worked in institutions where English is spoken should take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Demonstrated proficiency in the English language as demonstrated by a TOEFL score of 550 on the paper based exam (or an 80 on the internet version) and a personal interview. A score of 6.5 or better on the IELTS may be substituted for the TOEFL score.
International34070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34070 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National34070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34070 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.