You can complete your coursework in as little as 17 months, and you’ll take just one course at a time so you can balance your education with your life.
In this Education - Curriculum and Instruction program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Develop curriculum assessment skills
- Use curricular research to adopt best practices in the classroom
- Integrate technology into teaching lessons
- Adopt coaching strategies that can positively affect learning outcomes
- Understand ethical, social and political issues in education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Communications
- Social And Global Perspectives Of Teacher Leadership
- Theories And Best Practices Of Curriculum And Instruction
- Critical Thinking And Innovative Skills
- Advocating For Learning
- Ethical Issues In Education
- Assessment And Evaluation Models
- Research For Improved Practice
- Methods Of Coaching In The Instructional Setting
- Using Technology For Teaching And Learning
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3585 other Masters in Education in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 17 months.
National540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 17 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.