You can complete your coursework in as little as 16 months, and you’ll take just one course at a time so you can balance your education with work and life.
In this Education - Adult Education and Training program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Help adults learn in self-directed and self-motivated ways
- Understand culturally diverse populations
- Incorporate technology into adult education and training programs
A MAEd/AET can prepare you to be a:
- Coordinator of online programs
- Director of distance learning
- Distance learning coordinator
- Online facilitator
- Foundations Of Adult Learning Theory
- Community-based Education
- Marketing Adult Education
- Facilitating Change
- Social Media For Professional Learning
- Program Development In Adult Education
- Organizational Communication For Adult Education & Training
- Curriculum Theory And Instructional Design
- Multicultural Strategies For The Adult Learner
- Assessment Of Learning
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You have 8-10 opportunities all year long to start your online master’s degree, so you can begin when it best suits your schedule.
DisciplinesAdult Education Teaching View 574 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Must have an undergraduate degree from an approved, college or university with institutional accreditation, or hold a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States.
- Must meet work experience requirements or have access to an organizational environment, depending on your selected degree program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa if residing in the United States.
- Not have been expelled from a previous institution.
- Meet the English proficiency admission requirement.
International13770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 16 months.
National13770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.