You can complete your coursework in as little as 16 months, and you’ll take just one course at a time so you can balance your education with work and life.
In this Education - Adult Education and Training program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn to:
- Help adults learn in self-directed and self-motivated ways
- Understand culturally diverse populations
- Incorporate technology into adult education and training programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations Of Adult Learning Theory
- Community-based Education
- Marketing Adult Education
- Facilitating Change
- Social Media For Professional Learning
- Program Development In Adult Education
- Organizational Communication For Adult Education & Training
- Curriculum Theory And Instructional Design
- Multicultural Strategies For The Adult Learner
- Assessment Of Learning
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education Teaching View 120 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 16 months.
National540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.