Our ACBSP-accredited program will also help you sharpen your understanding of consumer behavior and harness the power of data to shape decision-making.
In this Master of Management program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn:
- Management strategies
- Accounting and financial decision-making
- Negotiation and persuasive communication skills
- Business law
- Informational technology for entrepreneurs and leaders
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job growth for managers is projected to be 8 percent between 2016 and 2026. A Master of Management degree can help prepare you to be a:
- Business manager
- General manager
- Operations director
- Store manager
- The External Factors That Impact Business
- Accounting And Financial Decision Making
- Managing The Business Environment
- Communications: Selling And Customer Engagement
- Data Analysis And Business Analytics
- Opportunity Assessment And Innovation
- Informational Technology For Entrepreneurs And Leaders
- Innovation And Design: Capstone Project
- Project Budget And Finance
- Leading Change
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2262 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International16333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 20 months.
National16333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 20 months.
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.