Our MHA focuses on the administrative side of healthcare, and our MBA offers a foundation in business practices such as accounting, marketing and strategies for growth. Together, they combine in a curriculum tailored to the needs of business healthcare leaders.
In this Health and Business Administration program at University of Phoenix, you’ll learn how to:
- Manage and motivate employees toward maximum work performance
- Utilize data to address the Triple Aim (cost/quality of care, health of populations, patient-centrism)
- Develop problem-solving skills that guide business decisions
- Conduct environmental scanning
- Leverage technology to create a competitive advantage
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction To Graduate Study In Health Sciences/nursing
- Contemporary Health Care Facility Design
- Health Care Organizations And Delivery Systems
- Health Information Systems
- Health Law And Ethics
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Economics
- Financial Management In Health Care
- Measuring Performance Standards
- Health Care Strategic Management
- Human Capital Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Operations Management
- Applied Business Research & Statistics
- Quantitative Reasoning For Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 539 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International20242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.