The Psychology program of Tiffin University offers students the opportunity to gain a broad, graduate-level education in the areas of psychology such as Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, and Neuropsychology. The program provides students with knowledge of human thought and behavior as well as research and analytic skills that can be applied in a wide-range of professional settings. Graduates of our program will be qualified to teach Psychology courses in most community colleges and to pursue a Doctorate in Psychology, if desired. The Master of Science in Psychology degree is focused on scientific/experimental psychology and not counseling/clinical psychology, and does not lead to licensure of any kind.
Additionally, the Online Master of Science in Psychology degree at Tiffin University is offered in a convenient and accessible format. This allows students world-wide and at different stages of life with the opportunity to study graduate-level psychology with minimal interference in their personal and professional lives. Every course in the program is developed and taught by a faculty member with a Ph.D. in the field.
Did you know?
- Industrial-organizational psychologists earned an annual average salary of $87,960 in 2013, as reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The overall salary range for industrial-organizational psychologists was between about $49,570 and $140,390.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, projected job growth in the field of Psychology will be 53% between now and 2022.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Procedures
- Research Design and Analysis
- History and Systems of Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Theories of Personality
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesPsychology View 158 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15750 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15750 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.