Success doesn’t just come to you. You have to go after it. And sometimes, you may have to chase it across the sea. You will know and understand trade theories and agreements in global financial markets so that you are prepared for your journey to success.
The Business Administration - International Business program of Tiffin University enables the student to build upon the solid foundation from the core coursework in the MBA program and provides students with the knowledge and capability necessary to function effectively as managers in today’s competitive and global economies. The courses in the concentration will give students an opportunity to learn about the functioning of the international economy and how multinational organizations of all sizes - both governmental and non-governmental - working in a variety of cultural and political and legal environments. The courses will allow students to learn about international trade theories and agreements, global financial markets and the financial skills required for effective management of companies engaged in international business.
The International Business program is designed to enhance the management skills necessary for effectively operating in the international business environment. Students in the International Business concentration learn how to think globally about the business world. Students will broaden their awareness and understanding of the challenges faced by business in a global economy. Courses are designed to enhance the knowledge and skills developed in other business courses, as well as to provide proficiency in the international business areas of international trade, investment, management, marketing and finance. They will learn how to manage multinational businesses and turn local and national companies into international success stories. The International Business concentration is designed for those students who wish to prepare themselves to mange in businesses that cross national boundaries and to function in the global business environment. Skills acquired in the major may be used in providing management and professional expertise to business, government and not-for-profit organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Trade
- International Financial Management
- Strategic Analysis in Global Industry
- Global Marketing Management
- Managerial Business Foundations
- Human Resources
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/mathematics, Business Policy.
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.