The Higher Education Administration program of Tiffin University is designed to prepare students for professional careers in a broad range of higher education settings. Graduates will be prepared for roles involved in student life, student enrollment, orientation, student academic advising, financial services, administration and management of academic programs, administration of sports programs, and campus security programs. The degree will also provide a solid foundation for future doctoral work in higher education.
This online course of study is for professionals looking to pursue a career in a non-academic aspect of higher education. Most students are currently working in areas such as admissions, financial aid, student affairs, and athletics with an ultimate goal of moving into a management position. The degree provides a great overview of the higher education landscape, while exposing students to the purpose and functions of a variety of the key departments at a typical college or university.
Tiffin University’s M.Ed. Higher Ed Administration program was recently recognized as one of the best in the nation. Tiffin University has been continuing to grow online master’s degrees for many years and has excellent faculty, staff, and support services to help students succeed.
Did you know?
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for post-secondary education administrators as reported in 2010 is $83,710 annually, or $40.24 per hour.
- Post-secondary administration employment is expected to grow by 19 percent through 2020 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Issues in Student Affairs
- Educational Leadership
- World History of Education
- Student Enrollment and Retention
- Assessment and Student Learning
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention in Education
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesEducation View 922 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15750 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15750 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.