Students in the Higher and Postsecondary Education Program typically use these offerings to elaborate and deepen their experience-based knowledge and intellectual interests in policymaking, curriculum development, student development, etc. Ed.M. students conclude their programs of study by writing an Integrative Paper focused on a particular topic of professional and personal interest and drawing on the knowledge resources availed by the three curricular domains.
Teachers College at Columbia University Career Education & Professional Development encourages students from all academic disciplines to incorporate career learning into the larger scope of daily life to aid in making a positive impact in the diverse worldwide community. We are committed to empowering all Teachers College students with the skills, resources and opportunities needed to pursue and achieve their post-graduate goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Purposes and policies of higher education
- Curriculum and instruction in higher education
- College and university organization and administration
- Financial administration of higher education institutions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from the U.S. are required to hold, or be in the process of obtaining, a 120-credit baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- International applicants must hold, or be in the process of obtaining, the equivalent of a 120-credit U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- All applicants must have a conferred baccalaureate degree before matriculating at Teachers College.
International1768 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1768 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1768 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1768 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.