Taking full advantage of the resources of the world’s largest medical center, the 24-month Houston Program in Pharmacy Leadership and Administration offers unique learning, teaching and collaboration opportunities to train the next generation of pharmacy leaders. The University of Houston College of Pharmacy offers a Master of Science in Pharmacy Leadership and Administration, with PGY1 and PGY2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration (HSPA) residency programs from seven leading Texas Medical Center institutions.
The Houston Program in Pharmacy Leadership and Administration includes separate applications for each residency site (through PhorCAS) and the M.S. degree (through UH).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership Seminar
- Innovations in Health System Pharmacy
- Biostatistics and Experimental Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Pharmacy View 515 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Letters of Recommendation are gathered electronically. You will be asked to provide e-mail addresses of your references. Refer to the program's website for the required number of letters.
- Personal Statement requirements vary by program. Refer to the program's website for instructions.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae requirements vary by program. Refer to the program's website for instructions.
- Additional/Supplemental Materials may include a writing sample, a portfolio, a self-study, etc. Refer to the program's website for instructions.
International918 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 918 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National918 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 918 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State409 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 409 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.