Petroleum Engineering graduates at University of Houston are prepared to address the challenges of the world’s energy needs responsibly, to exceed the evolving expectations of employers in the petroleum and energy industries, to sustain industry-leading skills and to be leaders in industry, academia, and government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Reservoir Engineering
- Pressure Transient Testing
- Deterministic Reserves Estimation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 31 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in United States
- be admitted into the Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering (non-thesis option) degree program,
- successfully complete at least six credit hours of courses toward degree (excluding leveling courses) with a grade of B or better,
- identify a faculty member willing to serve as Thesis Advisor and obtain his or her agreement to be your thesis advisor,
- propose a preliminary thesis topic to the Thesis Advisor and the Chair of Petroleum Engineering and obtain their approval in writing.
- form a thesis committee with the approval of the Thesis Advisor and the Chair of Petroleum Engineering
- submit necessary forms to the Academic Advisor for Petroleum Engineering
International937 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 937 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National937 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 937 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State428 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 428 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.