Accounting graduates land jobs at the Top 4 accounting firms.
The Accounting program of St. Francis College is designed for someone who has already earned a bachelor’s degree in fields like business management, finance, HR, IT, or marketing; and now wants to pursue graduate studies in accounting.
This program enhances the already successful track record at St. Francis College for producing successful alumni. Our alumni work at all the major accounting firms. Some have been CEOs of major corporations (National Grid, Monster) while many have attained partner positions at CPA firms.
The two-year Master's Degree in Professional Accounting is aimed at anyone looking for a mid-career change or just looking to increase understanding of business practices from an accountant's perspective.
The program offers a mix of accounting theory and reporting, taxation, managerial accounting, ethics, systems, and auditing.
- Accounting Theory and Reporting
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Business Ethics
- Individual Taxation
- Special Topics in Accounting
- Accounting Information Technology & Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 187 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Complete your application
- Submit proof of undergraduate course completion (Diploma)
- Provide two letters of reccomendation
- Submit your resume
- Submit a statement of purpose detailing how you plan to meet the challenges of the program
- GMAT/GRE scores are required if you have a college GPA below 3.0
- Provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo PTE or ITEP exam results (if applying from a non-English speaking country)
- If your previous institution was outside the United States, you will be required to have a course-by-course evaluation of your credits by any credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
International11050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Brooklyn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.