The Human Services Nonprofit Management program at the Shorter University will equip graduates to seek advanced employment in upper level management positions.
- A concentration in Human Service Nonprofit Management will equip students with the foundational knowledge to improve the well-being of others and their community, as well as acquire the necessary skills to succeed as a professional in both the private and public business sectors.
- This program, in addition to the standard MM curriculum, gives student specific fundamentals in areas of nonprofit management, fundraising, marketing, and strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Nonprofit Human Services Management & Leadership
- Nonprofit Human Services Fundraising and Resource Dev.
- Nonprofit Human Services Marketing & Community Relations
- Nonprofit Human Services Volunteer Management
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 143 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Completed application and $25 application fee
- Official scores from approved English proficiency test. An English proficiency test is required of all international students whose native language is not English. Students living in a foreign country, who attended English speaking secondary schools, are NOT exempt from this requirement.
- Official documentation verified by a banking institution as evidence that the prospective international student, or families or sponsors are financially able to support the student while attending Shorter. Shorter University will provide the necessary form to students. Acceptability of this documentation is at the discretion of the Primary Designated School Official.
International16275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.