Shorter University’s Master of Management (MM) Program is offered 100 percent online and can be completed in as little as 12 months. The program will equip graduates to seek advanced employment in upper level management positions. The curriculum focuses on enhancing leadership, project management and communication skills, as well as helping students understand how to navigate real-world scenarios.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies
- Business Analytics and Research Methods
- Ethical Issues in Management
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 631 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Complete the online application
- Submit the $25 application fee
- Submit all forms and official transcripts from EACH institution previously attended even if no credit was earned or grades received.
- Submit a current resume documenting at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from employers, instructors, or others in a position to evaluate the applicant’s ability to handle graduate work in business administration.
- Submit a personal statement of objectives emphasizing how the completion of the MBA degree would affect the applicant’s professional performance and career goals.
International515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.