The Management program at the Shorter University will equip graduates to seek advanced employment in upper level management positions.
- The curriculum focuses on enhancing leadership, project management and communication skills, as well as helping students understand how to navigate real-world scenarios.
- U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review annually include Shorter on their lists of best Southeastern Colleges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Management degree is designed to equip students with the knowledge required to manage today’s workforce by applying core concepts including ethics, negotiation techniques, human resource management, decision models, and strategic management.
- This degree is offered at three metro Atlanta campuses, Marietta, Duluth, and Riverdale, and at the Rome campus. If a full-time student takes the courses as offered, the program can be completed in approximately 12 months.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed application and $25 application fee
- Official scores from approved English proficiency test. An English proficiency test is required of all international students whose native language is not English. Students living in a foreign country, who attended English speaking secondary schools, are NOT exempt from this requirement.
- Official documentation verified by a banking institution as evidence that the prospective international student, or families or sponsors are financially able to support the student while attending Shorter. Shorter University will provide the necessary form to students. Acceptability of this documentation is at the discretion of the Primary Designated School Official.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.